Tuesday 29 July 2014

We had a lovely week of family time

Last week we spent family time at my folks caravan in Northumberland. 

It was lovely having time just the 3 of us doing what we want, when we wanted and just spending quality time together.

We had lots of trips out - will be writing lots of posts about our trips

We had a week of firsts for Baby M - again keep your eyes peeled for some great posts

I had a lovely relaxing birthday

However now we are home and it's a crazy week of cat collecting, appointments and visits from family

I will hopefully get some posts written this week but my new "no stress" approach means that if I don't there will be lots of great posts for you to read next week (and for the coming weeks too with all that we did!!).

Please check out my Instagram page where there are lots of photos from our week away

I also have some great reviews coming up

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment